Meet Locally, Connect Globally
Meeting design, room layout, traffic flow, technology considerations and enhanced cleaning procedures are at the heart of our virtual meeting package. With 108,000 square feet of prime, flexible event space; including 34 function rooms, meeting rooms and three magnificent ballrooms, there is ample space for adherence to social distancing measures.
And, with our flexible postponement policy, you will have peace of mind should Covid-19 look to impact your event.
Raffles City Convention Centre is proud to be a SG Clean certified establishment. This means that our hygiene and sanitation measures have been inspected by appointed assessors and certified to have met the SG Clean programme requirements. For more information, please visit sgclean.gov.sg
For more information about safe meeting practices at Raffles City Convention Centre, please download our ALLMeetSafe Guidelines.
(1) Venue Rental from S$900*
- Fairmont Meeting Rooms (between 690 sqft. and 1,615 sqft.)
- Full day rental (8:00am to 5:00pm) at S$1,500* per room
- Half day rental (8:00am to 12:00pm or 2:00pm to 5:00pm) at S$900* per room
(2) Coffee Break & Lunch Catering from S$15* (Min. 5 persons)
- 1 coffee break with 3 snacks at S$15* per person
- 1 coffee break with 3 snacks and 1 set lunch at S$45* per person
- 2 coffee break with 3 snacks per break at S$30* per person
- 2 coffee breaks with 3 snacks per break and 1 set lunch at S$60* per person
(3) Audio Visual Setup from S$650*
*Terms & Conditions
- Full Day at S$950* and Half Day at S$650* including use of a Laptop and a Logitech Camera, and assistance by a Technician Specialist for up to 20 attendees
- Additional S$250* for Encore Connect Platform (ZOOM Premium)
- All prices subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Prices for catering does not include delivery fee.
- Advance booking is required and will be subject to availability.
- Valid for new event held by 31 December 2020 only.
- Should COVID-19 look to impact the holding of your event, the performance of the Contract is subject for postponement of the event without penalty. To the extent that such circumstance makes it impossible to fulfil the obligation subject to Government restrictions at the time the event is scheduled to take place.There will not be any fees imposed for postponement of the event should there be a government advisory which prohibits your guests from attending. The Hotel will work with you to find a mutually acceptable date within a 12 month period of the original date of the event.
- For full terms and conditions, please contact our Events team.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions, discounts and vouchers.
- In case of dispute, Fairmont Singapore reserves the right of final decision.
Request for proposal
Contact us to organise your virtual event.