We are excited to share with you the best our community has to offer in health, nutrition, fitness, and well-being at #LiveWellWithFairmont. Stay tuned to our Facebook & Instagram for weekly updates!
#LiveWellWithFairmont with in the comfort of your homes by tuning in to our Instagram and Facebook. We are dedicated to a mission of improving the well-being of mind, body, and health by sharing useful tutorials to help you transform your lives! Take a proactive approach, and stay well!
Watch Tutorial Video
Learn how to make healthy pickled radish; a popular staple side dish in Korean cuisine that is packed with a plethora of nutrients such as vitamin C, folate, potassium, and copper.
Ingredients for Pickled Radish – Sweet & Sour 쌈무 (Ssammu)
1. 1 Radish (900g)
2. 500ml of Water
3. 250ml of Sugar (Adjust to taste)
4. 250ml of Vinegar
5. Glass Jar
1. Slice the radish into thin slices.
2. Boil 500ml of water and add 250ml sugar and 250ml vinegar into the boiling water.
3. Pour the boiled water into a glass jar that contains the sliced radish.
4. Marinate and keep it in the fridge for 2 days.
Ingredients for Korean Pickled Radish Wrap:
1. Pickled Radish (Available in Supermarkets)
2. Medium Yellow Bell Pepper
3. Medium Red Bell Pepper
4. Medium Carrot
5. Crab Sticks
6. Pan-fried Shrimps / Roasted Duck / Chicken Breast / Beef Steak
7. Honey Mustard Sauce / Peanut Sauce
8. Snow Pea Sprouts / Radish Sprouts
1. Cut and prepare all your raw vegetables into thin slices.
2. Pan fry shrimps with garlic.
3. Place a bit of each prepared ingredients onto the radish.
4. Fold the radish gently to make an open ended wrap. Repeat this with remaining ingredients.
5. Serve on a plate with dipping sauce.
Share and tag us in your creations on Facebook or Instagram.
Join us on our official channels for the exclusive updates and offers.