After all the lovely tributes to mums in May, it’s time to turn the spotlight on Dad this Father’s Day with a decadent meat feast from Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford. Make the surprise more delightful by cooking the meal yourself. Our hassle-free DIY recipe kits that were hugely popular during Mother’s Day now have a Father’s Day edition, with ingredients and dishes specially tailored to win Dad’s approval. Each kit consists of ingredients for a 3-course meal good for 4 persons.
Complement the meal with our beverage offerings and have a toast with Dad to celebrate this special occasion.
With our easy-to-follow recipe, quality ingredients and an Aquaponics side salad fresh from our farm to your home, each recipe kit has everything you need to conveniently prepare a meal in the comfort of home.
Try your hands at creating 8 different dishes, developed by our award-winning culinary team at Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford. From Anti:dote’s Lobster-Crab Roll, Gorgonzola & Pear Salad; Prego’s Papillote Seabass, Balsamic Lamb; Asian Market Cafe’s Thai Style Steamed Tilapia, Tandoori Chicken Chop, Thai Red Curry Seafood Pot to The Stamford Brasserie’s Raspberry-Rose Fudge Cake, you can now enjoy #FairmontAndSwissotelFoodAtHome
FATHER’S DAY RECIPE KIT
Pomodori e Burrata, A4 Miyazaki Wagyu / Norweigan Salmon / Free Range Chicken Breast, Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, Corn on the Cob, Asparagus, DIY Pizza ai Quattro Cioccolati (Serves 4)
Start the meal with a refreshing salad – Pomodori e Burrata, a mix of tomatoes, basil and Aquaponics Baby Gem. The baby gem is grown in the hotel’s Aquaponics farm on Level 5. Enjoy fresh produce from our farm to your home, in the most sustainable way possible.
Next up, the main course of A4 Miyazaki Wagyu will surely find the way to Dad’s heart, a succulent 500g New York Strip. The flavour of this marbled beef is elevated further with the peppercorn sauce. For fish lovers, choose the Norweigan Salmon as main course instead, and savour fresh flavours of the sea with the piquant Chardonnay Tarragon sauce. Alternatively, pick the Free Range Chicken Breast and taste the perfect symphony of flavours with the accompanying aromatic black truffle sauce.
End the meal on a sweet note with the DIY Pizza ai Quattro Cioccolati. Bite into this luscious indulgent pizza topped with four types of chocolate and marshmallows.
Get Father’s Day Recipe Kit
Ranging from $138 to $198
FATHER’S DAY DELUXE RECIPE KIT
Tiger Prawn Salad, Fillet Steak Oscar, “Cigar” Grand Cru Espresso Swiss Roll, Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, Corn on the Cob, Creamed Spinach (Serves 4)
Looking to bring the celebration up a notch with an even more luxurious treat for Dad? Cook up a storm for the man of the house with the Deluxe Recipe Kit ($268), great for 4 persons. Whet appetites with the Tiger Prawn Salad of avocado, tomato, olive, croutons and crispy onions. The star of the meal, Fillet Steak Oscar, will definitely satisfy beef aficionados and even the most discerning tastebuds. The 150g tender saga-wagyu tenderloin is served alongside lump crab fritter, asparagus with a drizzle of tarragon sauce.
Each recipe kit also comes with three sides – Marinated Portobello Mushrooms with thyme garlic; Corn on the Cob with BBQ butter and Creamed Spinach with parmesan. Relish the uber manly and cool dessert, ‘Cigar’ Grand Cru Espresso Swiss Roll and delight tastebuds with the medley of alcohol and espresso within light sponge layers.
Both kits come with Oatmeal Pizza Cookies for 2. Decorate the cookies together as a family ad drizzle buttercream, sprinkle on dulcey crunchy pearls, fresh blueberries and a sesame moustache!
POMODORI E BURRATA
Tomato, Basil, Aquaponic Baby Gem (Serves 4)
Level: Easy * | Estimated time: 20 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 2 pcs Burrata (120gm each), 200g Tomato & Baby Gem Salad, 20g Pistachio Nuts, 8 Basil Leaf, Dressing Mix
1. Cut tomatoes into 8 wedges.
2. Toss baby gem, tomatoes, basil leaves and dressing in a mixing bowl. Assemble salad on a plate.
3. Cut burrata in half and place cut side up.
4. Drizzle dressing over burrata and decorate with basil leaves and crushed pistachio.
500g New York Strip, Peppercorn Sauce (Serves 4)
Level: Moderate *** | Estimated Time: 20 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 4 pcs New York Strip (160g each), 100ml Peppercorn Sauce, 60ml Corn Oil
1. Season steak with salt and pepper.
2. Add oil in a pan and pan sear for 3 to 4 minutes till golden brown on each side. Remove from pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
3. Slice the steak into 1 cm pieces and serve.
Chardonnay Tarragon Sauce (Serves 4)
Level: Easy * | Estimated Time: 20 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 4 pcs Norweigan Salmon (160gm each), 100ml Chardonnay Tarragon Sauce, 60ml Corn Oil, 1 pc Lemon
1. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
2. Add oil in a pan and pan sear salmon for 3 to 4 minutes till golden brown. Squeeze lemon over the salmon.
3. Baste with juices in the pan.
4. Remove salmon from the pan and let it rest with the juices for 3 minutes.
5. Heat chardonnay tarragon sauce in a small pot. Keep stirring till it boils gently.
6. Serve salmon with sauce.
Black Truffle Sauce (Serves 4)
Level: Easy ** | Estimated time: 40 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 4 pcs Free-Range Chicken Breast, 100ml Black Truffle Sauce, 60ml Corn Oil
1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
2. Add oil in a pan and pan sear chicken, skin side down, for 3 to 4 minutes till golden brown.
3. Flip the chicken over and place pan in the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Heat black truffle sauce in a small pot. Keep stirring till it boils gently.
5. Remove pan from the oven and let it rest for another 5 minutes before serving.
DIY PIZZA AI QUATTRO CIOCCOLATI
Four Chocolate Pizza & Marshmallows (Serves 4)
Level: Moderate*** | Estimated Time: 40 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 2 pcs Pizza Base, 4 Types of Chocolate (50g each), 150g Marshmallows
1. Cut pizza dough and knead to a diameter of 30cm.
2. Bake for 8 minutes at 220°C.
3. Add chocolate, marshmallows and bake for 5 more minutes at 220°C.
OATMEAL PIZZA COOKIES
Level: Easy * | Estimated Time: 10 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: Hazelnut Praline with Chopped Hazelnuts, Sesame Moustache, Happy Father’s Day Tag. Dulcey Crunchy Pearls and Fresh Blueberries
1. Dress the cookies with the condiments and serve.
TIGER PRAWN SALAD
Avocado, Tomato, Olive Croutons, Crispy Onions (Serves 4)
Level: Easy ** | Estimated time: 20 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 300g Cooked Marinated Tiger Prawn, 200g Iceberg Lettuce, 150g Tomato, 100g Avocado, 80g Croutons, 80g Crisp Onions, 50g Black Olive, 150ml Lemon Dressing
1. Combine iceberg lettuce and lemon dressing in a mixing bowl. Transfer to a salad bowl and set aside.
2. Place croutons around salad.
3. Decorate with avocado, tomato, olives and crispy onions.
4. Finish with tiger prawns.
FILLET STEAK OSCAR
Saga, Wagyu, A5, 150g Tenderloin Lump Crab Fritter, Asparagus, Tarragon Sauce (Serves 4)
Level: Moderate *** | Estimated time: 40 minutes | Download Recipe
Ingredients: 4 pcs Fillet Steak (150g each), 4 pcs Lump Crab Fritter, 16 pcs Asparagus, 100ml Tarragon Sauce, 60ml Corn Oil
1. Season steak with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil to the pan. Pan sear steak for 2 minutes till
golden brown on each side.
3. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
4. Transfer steak to the oven for 5 minutes. Remove and
let it rest for another 5 minutes.
5. Place fritters on a tray and reheat in the oven for 4 minutes.
6. Heat a medium sized pot of water and bring it to a boil.
7. Blanch asparagus for 2 minutes and drain the water.
8. Reheat sauce in small pot under low heat.
9. Place steak on a plate with fritter on top. Add asparagus
and drizzle a tablespoon of sauce over.
Ingredients: 250g Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, 4 pcs Corn on the Cob (halved), 100g BBQ Butter, 250g Creamed Spinach, 60g Parmesan
Method for Marinated Portobello Mushrooms:
1. Heat mushrooms in a pan for 4 minutes before serving.
Method for Corn on the Cob:
1. Coat the corn with half portion of the BBQ butter.
2. Roast the corn in the 108°C oven for 6 minutes.
3. Remove the corn from the oven and coat them with remaining butter before serving.
Method for Asparagus (Side for Father’s Day Recipe Kit):
1. Add water to a medium sized pot and bring it to a boil.
2. Blanch asparagus for 2 minutes then drain the water.
3. Dress with lemon oil before serving.
Method for Creamed Spinach (Side for Father’s Day Deluxe Recipe Kit):
1. Heat the spinach over low heat in a sauce pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Transfer into a suitable bowl and top with grated parmesan.
Visit our online shop to purchase your recipe kits!
You can opt for island-wide delivery or pick up from Fairmont Singapore driveway without leaving your vehicle.
Join us on our official channels for the exclusive updates and offers.